Know the Eligibility of National Scholarship Portal
The National scholarship helps to the student who under the poverty line. The government provides the scholarship to support the financial and encourage the students for their higher studies. The main reason for providing this national scholarship, most of talented students has entire learning capability, but they facing financial challenges and hard to learn the higher education. In earlier days, the scholarship processes are difficult for the students to get the scholarship soon. But now it is completely simple through online accessing through official portal. The students do whatever related on the scholarship works such as download application form, know their eligibility, track their form and etc.
Basic eligibility to apply for the national scholarship:-
Before you going to download the application form; first you have to know the eligibility criteria and then you start the process. You now easily know your eligibility through the online portal. Here the steps to know your eligibility.
- · Visit the official site at www.scholarships.gov.in/schemeEligibility.do
- · In the home page will show the online eligibility checker.
- · You can enter the basic information in the empty field.
- · The details such as state, course level, religion, caste/community, gender, the annual income of parents, and whether disabled.
- · Now click the check eligibility button.
- · The next page will show your eligibility of the scheme.
Registration process of NSP:-
Before applying scholarship form with the registration process is mandatory to get the benefit of scholarship.
- · Visit the official site at www.scholarships.gov.in
- · Before registration process, you have to find your college or school.
- · After the completion now start the registration process on the right side of the page.
- · You have to provide the fundamental details on the page.
- · The basic details are school or college, the name of the institution, address, district, courses, and so on.
- · After completing the details in the appropriate field.
- · Now click the submit button for approval.
Steps to apply the scholarship for fresh candidates:-
- · The students can simply apply for the scholarship as post matric, pre-matric, merit-cum scholarship for fresh candidates.
- · Enter the official site that mentioned above.
- · The site needs some personals details from the candidates through online form.
- · After completing the form just click the submit button.
- · The department will verify your details for further scholarship sanction.
- · In the same site, you can check your application status through the portal.
Students Services @ national scholarship portal
9:00 AM - 5:30 PM(on all weekdays)
vidya Laxmi portal for providing education loans www.vidyalakshmi.co.in
article by +epass scholarships