Get Ready To Use the AICTE India Students Scholarships
The main aim of scholarships is providing by the government that the students to get the quality education. Education is necessary for everyone to improve the nation wealth through the education. So, the government has planned to provide the scholarships to students. The scholarships are the main benefit to fulfill the money needs of education. Now, the students can easily get the scholarships scheme through an online portal. The scholarships available per year to the student benefit of Rs. 4000. The cost of scholarship Rs. 30000 or else tuition fees actual less and reduce Rs. 2, 000 a month up to ten months as eventuality payment.
Eligibility criteria for AICTE school scholarship:-
The scholarships are available for only the students in the eligibility criteria. Here some basic eligibility to know yours.
· The students should study under the AICTE institution.
· Only one girl in a girl to get a benefit.
· Their parent’s annual income should less than 6 lakhs.
· The AICTE scholarship also benefit for physically challenged candidates below the saksham scheme.
How to apply the online application:-
- The government provides the online accessing facility to submit the application without difficult.
- · Visit the official site at http://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in.
- · The students have to register at the site through username/email ID and own password.
- · In the home page, you find the application form to apply for the scholarship.
- · After completing the application form and attach the compulsory documents along with scholarship form.
- · Enter the personal details in the field.
- · Enter the income and family details.
- · Enter the details you presently studying under the AICTE institution.
- · Enter the education details of SSC as 10th and HSC as 12th standard information.
- · Enter the bank details of your bank savings account.
- · Attach the documents as scanned documents.
· The required documents are 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, family annual income certificate, admission letter, tuition fee you paid receipt should indicate the word “tuition fee”.
- · Any document from your institution for verification.
- · Candidate photo and signature.
- · And the declaration of students and parents acceptance of annexure.
- For further details visit the official site to know more details about your scholarship terms. Stay updated in the online portal for the further update of scholarship notifications to you. Use the benefit of scholarship at the appropriate time without delay for bright future in your career.